Thursday, September 2, 2010

This is me

I have been a scrapper for 10 years now and enjoy not only the actual scrapping but also the amazing people I have met along the way. So many friendships and bonds forged. I have been lucky enough to teach classes for the past five years and am on the design teams for Joyful Scraps and Green Tara. My style is quite clean & linear, but every now & then I shake it up with some shabby or grunge. I have a love affair with product - ribbon, flowers, bling, stamps, inks, chipboard - basically everything to do with scrapbooking.

My two main subjects would be my gorgeous girls, but my woosy cat and various family and friends make it in there too. I even scrap me sometimes. I love photography (my own & others) and the links and memories to the past that this wonderful tool provides.

I hope you enjoy my musings on all things scrapping and the photos and layouts that I can't wait to share with you.

Just Remember to Breathe

No comments:

Post a Comment