Saturday, July 30, 2011

A coupla cards

Here are a couple more cards from my "retreat" (sorry about the pics, my camera skills seem to have temporarily left me).




I was asked how I managed to make so many cards (over 250) while I was away and the simple answer is I was organised. After each of my operations while I was recouping at home, I was too sore & tired to be creative, so I made up little card kits by putting together card, paper & embellishments into individual bags along with an envelope so that when the mood struck I was able to just pick up a kit, make a card and seal it with the envelope into the clear cellophane bag ready to sell later. I ran out of envelopes, so yesterday restocked and sealed up those that were missing envelopes and added others to kits I still have waiting to make.

I hope this inspires you to make the most of what you have and be creative whenever you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment