Sunday, July 24, 2011

Lists

I am a huge fan of lists and organisation and as I slide on into middle age my memory sometimes fails me - it couldn't possibly have anything to do with all the stuff I have to keep track of.

I have been asked what I read & watched while on "retreat" (that's what I'm calling it now) and I thought I would document them and perhaps give a bit of an insight into my eclectic tastes:

DVDs watched:
The Big Bang Theory - seasons 1-3 - thanks Barry for the loaner
Psych seasons 3-4
The Closer - seasons 4-5 - my birthday present from hubby
and movies in no particular order..
Eat Pray Love
The Reader
The Blind Side
Love Happens
The Social Network
ps I Love You
he's just not that into you
Coyote Ugly
Julie & Julia
Addicted to Love
Nine Months
The Object of my Affection
Closer
Amy Fisher
Tin Cup...these all courtesy of Jo

Made of Honour
Dead Like Me seasons 1-3

Books Read:
Murder at Mansfield Park - Lynn Shepherd
What's So Funny - Donald Westlake
Daughter of  Dust - Wendy Wallace
Tied to the Track - Sara Donati
The Dante Trap - Arnaud Delalande
Grave Secrets - Kathy Reichs
Goodbye Jimmy Choo - Annie Sanders
The girl who kicked the hornets nest - Steig Larsson (the other two books in the trilogy were read after each stay in hospital- thanks again Jo)

Cards made - over 250 - photos of some to follow.

and that dear readers is how I kept myself busy for 2 weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment