Wednesday, September 14, 2011

This brings back memories

Perrier Jouet - This is what I drank with my bridesmaids before I went off to get married 20 years ago (and I still have the bottle). and what an interesting time it has been. I think we went through all of the vows- richer, poorer, sickness, health, better, worse, good times and bad and for all that we have two gorgeous girls who I am very grateful for... who make it all worthwhile.



Thanks to all the family & friends who shared that day with us and who have remained close all these years, and thanks to our newer friends for sharing in the times in between. Pity the damn stuff is so expensive or I would have cracked open another to raise a glass today to the last 20 years and see what the next 20 hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment