Monday, October 10, 2011

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em

One of my pet peeves is how the shops seem to have Christmas happening earlier & earlier each year (I sound like a grumpy old woman)...for goodness sakes it was middle of September this year and the tinsel as going up.

Now to be fair, as a card teacher I often taught Christmas card classes well before December (sometimes even in July), I also quite often start making my cards in October and have even been known to do some Christmas shopping in the January or June sales, but the main thing is nothing gets wrapped or sent and our tree doesn't go up until December.

So I caved.. here are some Christmas cards I made recently with more to come.....and I apologise to others who would rather wait a bit longer for the Christmas spirit to start.




all made with (last year's Christmas) Pink Paislee papers and clear sticker borders. I am liking the rusty colours with the blue & black.

No comments:

Post a Comment