Thursday, May 3, 2012

A card a day - intermission

I knew it was too good to be true. I finally get all caught up with my cards and then whomp. It all comes to a grinding halt. You see, I had my appointment with the Nuclear Medicine department at RNS Hospital and they can get me in next Wed for the RAI ablation. So I won't be posting for a while as I won't have internet access for 2 weeks.

 I will however be making plenty of cards while I am in isolation, so will continue with "A card a day" on my return. I am madly getting my books, dvd's and crafting supples all set for my next "retreat". I am glad I am getting the treatment sooner rather than later as that means that life can (hopefully) return to normal sooner. Well that's the theory anyway.


1 comment:

  1. No internet access?? I don't know how I would have survived this last time without it!

    Hugs! I know you're sending them to me, and I'm sending them right back. I hate that either of us are going through this....

    ReplyDelete