Sunday, July 29, 2012

Inspired by...

I am constantly inspired by my friends (crafty & otherwise). I spent a day last week catching up with my friend Deb. We chatted & ate and did nothing crafty (unless you count shopping in a craft shop), but we talked scrapbooking & cards and she got me all inspired just listening to her talk about what she was scrapping - thanks Deb.

And I got to thinking about my next project (now that the high school albums are underway) and one thing I have been putting off forever is my European photo's. It was a loooooong time ago (25 years) and I was there for 18mths (can you imagine the number of photo's!) I have over the years made layouts to teach as classes that use some of them, but generally they remain in old magnetic (gasp horror) albums. I at least had the good sense to type up blurbs about them & include on each page.

So realistically I will NOT be scrapping them as beautiful layouts (other that those mentioned above) and will attempt to put them in a "proper" album along the lines of Becky Higgins Project Life in pocket pages. So maybe my layout for August will be one of those....wait & see.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds amazing! I know ...I have some older photos in those darn awful magnetic albums myself. It's a grand task to get them out and into appropriate albums - even in Project Life style! I can't wait to see what you post! :)

    ReplyDelete