Saturday, April 13, 2013

A couple of layouts

I haven't been doing much scrapbooking of late, but did get an opportunity to do some over Easter. Here are two of the layouts that were completed (the other 3 had a few finishing touches to be added):



Finally got around to doing a layout about my (now 16 year old) daughter's first birthday. Back in those days I just took photo's, nowadays I try & think a bit more about the composition and number of shots I take (wherever possible).



Also kind of ironic that one of the layouts I did was about my isolation room in hospital. My next stay will be in the new building that I watched being built the last two times.

2 comments:

  1. Love the birthday LO - I can never get enough of banners.
    Room with a View LO makes me feel sad but yes you certainly had a brilliant view. It also makes me feel sad to think that your next stay will be in the building that you watched getting built....at least your room will be nice and new. The yellow and black colour scheme is very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something so fun about banners...i love them too. Yellow is not one of my go to colours, but as soon as I saw the sign on the new building I knew that it would be featured in the layout. And I am "looking forward" to having a new room - a change is as good as a holiday they say.

    ReplyDelete