Friday, June 28, 2013

Such Fun

If you have ever seen the English comedy series "Miranda" you will know that Penny says this all the time in her very upper middleclass posh accent and Miranda makes fun of it. I happen to like the phrase and am off to enjoy a weekend of Such Fun with some of my friends to celebrate my big Five Oh (birthday).
 
I made these little thank you cards for the girls and the phrase sprang to mind when I saw the Art Impressions stamp. I also had such fun colouring the images.
 
 

 

 

 

 
Let's hope I survive a weekend of eating, drinking and being very merry. Such Fun*!!
 
*(it really needs to be said in a posh accent)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE this stamp and these are so much fun!!! A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my friend!!!!! Enjoy and here's to MANY MORE!!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we had the BEST time and thank you so much for your friendship xxxx

    ReplyDelete