Sunday, June 16, 2013

Tarting things up

Some of you may have noticed that earlier this year my blog went minimalist in look. I had some time on my hands yesterday and decided to change it back and make some changes. I hope it makes it easier to navigate.
 
My posts are now labelled and there is also a tag cloud on the right, so if there are any topics you might be interested in and you may have missed previously, you can now go back & check them out.
 
I have also added a "Pin It" button for those of you who are as addicted to Pinterest (Pinterest is a tool for collecting and organizing things you love) as I am. I am considering adding a page which will link with my Pinterest boards, but that may have to wait for another day.
 
Comments and suggestions on the revised look are always welcome. Some posts have not had labels added, but I will be going back to do so. Enjoy the rest of your weekend wherever you may be & whatever you may be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment