Friday, September 12, 2014

It's good to be back

I hadn't realised just how long I had been absent from my little blog....too long. The main reason is that I have started a new job! 

One of the great things about my job is I am surrounded by lovely things and I have actually been busy playing with lots of ribbons & flowers courtesy of my lovely boss at Green Tara

Here is the first of many:




Green Tara products used:
Heirloom 6.5cm Grey Blue Silk & Organza Flowers XF9213GB
Primula 4.5cm Grey Black Silk & Organza Flowers XF9325BG
Poppy 8cm Organza Flowers XF9212BL
Teal Cobweb Ribbon RB6772Te
Ivory Self Adhesive Trim RB660Iv

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout. Love those Green Tara flowers. What a nice photo of Lynn and you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny, it's nice to have one with her....actually I have two photos of us together. This is why I think it's important to take photo's as you never know how long you have someone in your life. And yes the flowers are gorgeous. I love my job!!!

      Delete